Servings: 1 – 2
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 and 1/4 cup chilled water
- 2 tbsp sugar (adjust it according to taste)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Pineapple pieces for garnishing (optional)
- 2 maraschino cherries (optional)
In a bowl take chilled water and add sugar and lime juice in it. Stir it nicely till sugar is completely dissolved in it. Now add pineapple juice in it. Mix it nicely. Give it a taste and adjust sugar and lime juice according to taste.
Pour pineapple lemonade in a glass and add maraschino cherries in it. It is completely optional. It gives a beautiful red color at the bottom that is why I like to add it. Decorate the glass with a pineapple piece and serve immediately.
Refreshing and delicious pineapple lemonade is ready to be enjoyed. This is super simple and very yummy lemonade. Pineapple gives a very different refreshing taste to the regular lemonade. Do try out this lemonade and please let me know how you like it. Enjoy !!
1. Homemade Pineapple Juice – Take 1 cup of pineapple roughly chopped in a blender jar and blend it nicely using little water as required. Then sieve it with a siever to get pineapple juice.
2. If you are using store bought pineapple juice then taste the juice before adding sugar and adjust it according to taste.
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.
If you like my work then follow my blog with –