Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 medium sized boiled potato chopped into big cubes
- 2 green chilies finely chopped (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp red chili powder (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1 tsp coriander powder (dhaniya)
- 1 tsp dry mango powder (amchur)
- 2 tbsp coriander finely chopped
Step 1: Take a deep pan or kadhai and put on medium heat,add oil to it.When oil is hot enough then add cumin seeds in it.When seeds starts turning brown in color then add green chilies in it and saute it for few seconds.
Step 2: Now add chopped potato in it and stir nicely.Saute it for about a minute and add salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,dry mango powder,mix all the spices nicely with the potatoes.Mix gently so that the potatoes do not get mashed.
Step 3: Keep the gas on medium heat and keep roasting the potatoes for around 5-7 minutes. Add chopped coriander and mix nicely.Now keep the heat on low and roast the potatoes so that it gets crispy from outside and nice roasted coating is formed.Keep stirring in between so that it do not stick at the bottom.It takes around 7-8 minutes.Switch off the heat and serve it hot with roti,paratha,poori or any bread of your choice.Enjoy !!
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.