Serving: a small bowl
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (plain)(hung curd)
- 2 tbsp cheese spread / liquid cheese (like amul cheese spread can be used)
- 1 clove of garlic grated (if cloves are small then take then 2 cloves)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder (freshly crushed is preferred)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp chili flakes (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes for garnishing
Take a bowl and add plain greek yogurt in it. Add cheese spread and grated garlic in it.Mix it very nicely so that cheese and garlic is completely mixed with the yogurt.
Now add salt, pepper powder, oregano, chili flakes and italian seasoning. Mix it nicely. Pour the dip in a ramekin or any bowl in which you want to serve it and cover it with cling wrap or foil and keep it in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Super delicious Cheesy Curd Dip is ready to be served with nachos, crackers or chips. You can also spread this dip on a toast and enjoy it anytime of the day. It is good for 2-3 days in refrigerator. You can make this dip ahead of time and keep it in refrigerator for hosting any party. Take it out 15 mins before serving and serve with any crackers or veggies of your choice. You can skip red chili flakes if you are making for kids. Do try this friends and please let me know how you like it. Enjoy !!
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.