Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1.5 cups elbow pasta (you can use any pasta of your choice)
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets (chop then into small florets)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced into medium sized cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil/butter (you can also use any refined oil also)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup or 5 tbsp tomato basil sauce (you can adjust it according to taste) (Get the recipe on a click)
- Parmesan cheese for garnishing.
Get all the veggies ready and boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
Take a deep pan or kadhai and add olive oil in it.Keep the gas on medium heat.
When oil is hot enough add minced garlic in it and saute it till it starts turning little brown in color.
Now add chopped onion in it and saute till onion starts turning translucent in color.
Stir in mushrooms,broccoli and bell pepper. Add salt and pepper and mix all the veggies very nicely. Be a little light handed while adding salt as sauce will also contain salt.
Saute the veggies till it becomes soft and tender.It will take 5-7 minutes for the veggies to become soft and tender.
Add in the boiled pasta and mix it nicely with the veggies.
Now add tomato basil sauce and mix it nicely.Scrumptious pasta in tomato basil sauce is ready to serve.
Take it out on a plate and garnish with parmesan cheese and serve it warm.This pasta is super delicious and very easy and quick. You can add any veggies of your choice or can also make only pasta in tomato basil sauce,it is also totally delicious.Just add sauce to the boiled pasta,garnish with cheese and serve.It will be ready in a jiff. Do try this and let me know how you like it.
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/easycooking247/