Cooking Time: 25 minutes approx
- 3 cups cauliflower or 1 small cauliflower (chopped into medium sized florets)
- 1 tbsp oil (olive oil,vegetable oil or any refined oil)
- Salt to taste (if you have garlic salt then use it instead of normal salt)
- 2 tsp pepper (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala (MDH or Everest any)(If you want more spicy then add more)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1 tsp chaat masala
Step 1: Preheat the oven for about 5 minutes at 180 degree celsius or 350 degree fahrenheit. In a small bowl combine oil,salt,pepper,tandoori masala and red chilli powder.Mix it nicely to make a smooth paste.
Step 2: Combine the paste prepared in step 1 with the cauliflower and toss nicely so that the masala paste is evenly coated.Grease a baking tray nicely and lay the cauliflowers in a single layer and bake at 180 degree celsius or 350 degree fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender and brown and roasted properly.Stir the cauliflower after every 5 minutes for even roasting and also it will prevent cauliflower from burning.When the cauliflowers are roasted properly then sprinkle chaat masala on it and serve with ketchup or kebab dip or coriander mint chutney or any sauce of your choice.Enjoy !!
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.