Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 cup pizza sauce (homemade/store bought any)
- 1/4 cup onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper thinly sliced (capsicum)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper powder to taste (freshly crushed is preferred)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parshley (optional)
Step 1: Cut the bread into half length wise.Put it on a lined baking tray.Spread pizza sauce evenly on both the halves of bread.
Step 2: Then arrange onion,green bell pepper and red bell pepper on the bread evenly.Sprinkle salt and pepper.Top the bread with mozzarella and parmesan cheese nicely so that it is completely coated.Then sprinkle some parshley on top of cheese and bake on 350 degree fahrenheit/180 degree celsius for about 15-20 minutes or until all the cheese has melted and bread is crisp.
Step 3: Take it out of the oven and cut it into small pieces and serve. Enjoy !!
You can top the bread pizza with any topping you want,like you can make simple cheese pizza,or top it with mushroom,corn,pineapple or any veggie you like.
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.