- 5 cups whole milk boiled and cooled
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (you can adjust it according to your taste)
- 1-2 drops yellow food color (completely optional)
- black pepper powder (according to taste,freshly grounded is preferred)
- few saffron strands for garnishing
- Pistachio flakes for garnishing
For blending into a fine powder
- 1/4 cups almond
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds (saunf)
- 4 cardamom(elaichi)
- 20 white pepper corns ( you can use regular black pepper corns if white is not available)
Step 1: Combine all the ingredients of powder mixture in a blender and blend it into a fine powder.
Step 2: Combine this powdered mixture with milk,mix it nicely. Refrigerate it for at least 2 hrs.
Step 3: After 2 hrs strain the mixture through a strainer,then add sugar,food colour,pepper powder and mix well.
Step 4: Pour equal quantities into 4 glasses,garnish with saffron and pistachio flakes and serve chilled.Enjoy !!