Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 cup sprouted moong beans
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber finely chopped
- 1 medium sized boiled potato finely chopped
- 4-5 green chilies (you can adjust it according to your taste)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped carrot (optional)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped beetroot (optional)
- salt according to taste
- 2 tbsp tamarind pulp (0ptional)
- 1 tsp black salt
- 2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
Step 1: First you need sprouted moong beans.
Step 2: In a deep boil combine sprouted moong beans, finely chopped onion,tomato,cucumber,potato,carrot and beetroot. Also add finely chopped green chilies. Mix nicely.
Step 3: Now add salt, black salt,cumin powder,red chili powder,chaat masala,tamarind pulp and lemon juice.Toss the salad nicely.
Step 4: Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. Enjoy !!
Share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.