Servings: a small bowl
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 mango chopped into small cubes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt according to taste
- 1 tsp pepper powder
Step 1: Combine mango,tomatoes,onion,green bell pepper and coriander in a deep bowl and mix well.
Step 2: Now add lemon juice,salt and pepper powder.Stir gently.Refreshing mango salsa is ready.
Tastes best with chips or nachos. Enjoy !!