1st Anniversary

Hello Friends,

Today is a very special day for me. As I have completed the first year of my wonderful journey since I started my blog easycooking24*7ย .It has been a great personal experience to share my passion with all my friends. I wanted to share this happiness with all my wonderful friends and visitors, who have been a source of inspiration and constant motivation through out.So I decided to write this post to thank all the amazing friends who have been constantly liking and commenting on each of my post and thus encouraging me to write more and follow my passion.

Today as I got up in the morning,I realized OMG !!! Today is 3rd August when I ย started blogging and published my very first post, Strawberry Lemonade. I still clearly remember how happy I was after publishing my first post and then the journey began. To celebrate this day I decided to bake one of my favorites, MARBLE CAKE. The beauty of this cake is we don’t know how it is until we cut it. Its various textures, are as vivid as life itself. I am sharing a few snaps of the mini celebrations we had ๐Ÿ™‚

Eggless Marble Cake

Eggless Marble Cake 30

Eggless Marble Cake 29

46 Comments Add yours

1. Kurian says:

Happy Blog Anniversary Anshu.
    I really enjoy your posts and will be an ardent follower.

1. Thank you so much…You made my day โ˜บ

1. Kurian says:

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

2. Rekha says:

Happy blog anniversary, Anshu ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŒน the marble cake looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜€

Liked by 3 people

1. da-AL says:

I agree that it’s mouthwatering, Rekha – many belated congrats, Anshu ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thank you so much โ˜บ

3. shubhamd96 says:

Happy blog anniversary dear

1. Thank you so much !!

4. Looks to much yummy. I want to grab a bite. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much Pooja…Will love to share it with you..

1. ๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you. ๐Ÿ˜€

5. contentcreator says:

๐Ÿ‘ Happy Blog Anniversary . May Your Blog Grow day by day and be More successful than before ๐Ÿ™‚
    I am Proud to be a follower of you ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much…This means a lot to me..You made my day..

6. Congratulationsโ€ฆ.. Keep it up

1. Thank you โ˜บ

7. Happy Blog Anniversary, I feel happy I met you in this journey. I really like and enjoy my travel with you, here.

Liked by 1 person

8. Congrats Anshu! You’re doing a great job .. give us more!!

1. Thanks a lot Neha โ˜บ

9. Swati Awana says:

Congratulations!! ๐Ÿ’—

1. Thank you Swati โ˜บ

10. Dice n Cook says:

Happy blog anniversary…

1. Thanks a lot โ˜บ

11. Happy blog anniversary!keep blogging ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’™

1. Thank you so much โ˜บ

12. Congrats for completing one year of blogging. Nice cake๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 2 people

13. Happy Blog Anniversary Anshu. Very happy for you.

1. Thanks a lot Dimpleโ˜บ

Liked by 1 person

14. Hearty congratulations & Best Wishes !!

1. Thank you so much Vidya Jiโ˜บ

15. KathrinS says:

Awesome! I’ve only been blogging for a bit over a month.
    Marble cake is super delicious, the pics are making me hungry!!
    Kathrin — http://mycupofenglishtea.wordpress.com

1. Thanks a lot Kathrin…you have a wonderful blog..loved it โ˜บ

Liked by 1 person

16. Happy 1rst Anniversary! What a wonderful milestone :):) This cake is taunting me, it looks soooooo good ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks a lot Margaretโ˜บ

1. You are most welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

17. Happy Anniversary Anshu ๐Ÿ™‚ Way to go!!!

1. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

18. puruvaikkath says:

Really very happy to know your continuous effort of blog on cooking. It is anniversary. We wish you many more in the years to come.

19. rupalikarki says:

Wow ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats Anshu. Best of luck for future.
    Marble cake looks delicious.

1. Thank you so much Rupal..โ˜บ