I thank Megala and Dimple for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award.Please visit Megala’s Kitchen for the awesome and amazing traditional recipes. All her recipes are very nicely detailed with lots of pictorial description. Its very easy to follow them. Please also visit Dimple’s Cook Book for the lovely, easy and finger licking recipes. No matter how many adjectives I use is less for describing both of their works.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about me:
- I love cooking, its one of my passions that gives me immense happiness. Experimenting with limited available ingredients is what I love the most.
- When I am not cooking, I love to travel and explore new places, cuisines and culture.
- I am just crazy about seeing movies.
- I look upto Ree Drummond “The Pioneer Woman” for inspiration. I just love her way of cooking and her journey inspires me to achieve my dreams by means of my culinary skills.
- I love Pets and plan to add couple of them to my family. I am specially fond of pups and ponies.
- My husband is my strength who always supports me in my endeavors. He is the one who is my best critic and my biggest advocate.
- I am a big time foodie with a big sweet tooth.
- sneh’s deep kitchen
- dice n cook
- Indian and Indian fusion cooking in America
- smart veg recipe
- chukki ‘s kitchen
- Spoon O’spice
Congratulation Friends.Happy Blogging !!