Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup pineapple chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup cherries deseeded and halved
- 1 cup cantaloupe chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup honey dew melon chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup apple peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar (you can add more if you want more sweet)
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp mint finely chopped
- Few mint leaves for garnishing
Get all the fruits ready.
Combine all the fruits in a large bowl.
Now we will prepare dressing for the fruit cocktail,take sugar in a small bowl and add salt,lime zest,lime juice and water in it.Mix it nicely till the sugar dissolves completely.
Then pour the dressing on the fruits,add finely chopped mint leaves in it and mix it nicely.
Cover the bowl with cling wrap or a plate and keep it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.Then serve it in bowl garnished with few mint leaves.It is a super easy desert for the hot summers.You can serve this fruit cocktail with some whipped cream or vanilla yogurt or lime yogurt.It is also a go to snack on these hot long summer days.Do try this and let me know how you like it. Enjoy !!
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.