Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 cup elbow pasta (you can use any pasta as per avaibility)
- 1/2 cup onion chopped into cubes
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper chopped into cubes
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup broccoli small florets
- 1/4 cup beans chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic finely minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil/vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese for garnishing
- Water for boiling pasta
Step 1: Take sufficient water in a deep pan and bring it to boil.When water is boiling then add pasta to it.Boil till pasta is cooked properly.
Step 2: Take another pan/kadhai,add oil and butter to it.When oil and butter mixture is hot enough then add chopped onion to it and stir nicely.Then add minced garlic and saute till onions turns translucent in color.
Step 3: Then stir in all the vegetables,add salt and pepper.Stir all the vegetable nicely.Let it cook for about 10 minutes till all the vegetables are little tender.In the mean time pasta will also be cooked.Sieve it with help of colander and add to the veggie mixture.
Step 4: Add in the mozzarella cheese.Mix the veggie and pasta nicely and turn off the heat. Adjust salt and take it out in a plate.Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.If you want,you can chop some basil and add them as garnish too.Super easy stir fried veggie pasta is ready in no time.This is more of healthy version,with lots of veggies and less cheese.This is why i didn’t add any kind of sauce to it.The veggies itself gives it a very nice taste.You can replace pasta with noodles too and for more healthier version go for whole wheat noodles.Give it a try.Enjoy !!
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.