Servings: 15 mini pops
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 15 assorted flavor mini marshmallows (you can use any as per availability)
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Tooth picks
- Rainbow sprinkles for decorating the marshmallows
- White chocolate chips for decorating the marshmallows
Step 1: Take chocolate chips in a deep bowl and melt it with help of double boiler.When chocolate is melted properly and smooth in texture then it is ready to be used.
Step 2: Insert one tooth pick in one marshmallow and then insert in melted chocolate to coat it half way or completely. Then tap it slightly in the rims of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate.Then decorate it in any manner you like.We decorate it, in this stage as chocolate is not set yet so it is easy to stick the decoration on it.Then place it in any piece of foam or any thing in which it can be in upright position (As shown in the picture).Then set it aside and keep in cool place to set it. In sometime chocolate will solidify and the pops will be ready to enjoy.
Step 3: Like this frost all the marshmallows with chocolate and decorate it as per your liking.Super easy and kids favorite pops are ready in no time. Enjoy !!
- The complete process of double boiler has been explained in my recipe Chocolate Nut clusters.
- Instead of chocolate you can also use white chocolate for frosting.
- You can use any ingredient for decorating the marshmallows as per availability.
- I had mini marshmallow in hand so i used them.You can also use big marshmallows if you have them.Just quantity of chocolate required to frost them will increase.
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.