Servings: 2 person
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 12 papdis
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup curd (Whisked)
- 1/4 cup imli chutney
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 2 tbsp sev
- 2 tbsp boiled chick pea (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder to taste
- 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tbsp black salt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
Step 1: Take mashed potato in a bowl and add little salt, boiled chick peas, little red chilli powder and little roasted cumin powder.Mix it well.
Step 4: Then top the papdis with finely chopped onions.Then sprinkle salt,red chilli powder,cumin powder,black salt and chaat masala(Adjust according to your taste).
Step 5: Then garnish the papdis with coriander and sev.Repeat step 2 -5 to make one more plate of papdi Chaat. The delicious papdi chaat is ready.Enjoy !!
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.