Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 3/4 cup soft butter
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 4-6 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp chilly flakes
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley finely chopped
Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F (180-200 degrees C)
Step 2: In a bowl mix 1/4 cup butter with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.Add salt,pepper,chilli flakes and oregano.Mix nicely
Step 3: Melt remaining 1/2 cup butter in a pan and add minced galic in it.Cook for couple of minutes to release garlic flavour in it.Keep the gas in medium heat.
Step 4: Cut the loaf horizontally into two parts.Spread the garlic butter evenly on the bread so that it is nicely coated.Now spread cheese mixture over both the breads.Make sure it is evenly distributed.
Step 5: Bake the bread till the cheese turns golden brown in color and the bread is little crisp from outside.
Step 6: Now garnish with finely chopped parsley and cut into small pieces.Serve with tomato ketchup and enjoy !!
1.It is not necessary to use french bread,you can use simple white bread.Any make individual servings.
2. It is not necessary to have oven to bake cheesy garlic bread.After applying garlic butter toast the bread in tawa it is crispy and then spread the cheese mixture and cover it with any lid.Like this the cheese will melt and you can enjoy cheesy garlic bread with oven also.
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.
One Comment Add yours