Serving : 2
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 6-8 fresh strawberries (If they are small take more)
- 1/2 cup sugar (If we are measuring with spoon then around 10 tbsp)
- 1 lemon
- 4 cups of water
- Few mint leaves for the drink as well as for garnishing.
- Few lemon wedges for dressing
Step 1: We will prepare Strawberry puree first.First of all rinse the strawberries nicely and remove the leaf portion and cut it into half.Now take a blender and put all the strawberries in it.Then add 1/4th cup of sugar and few mint leaves.Blend it nicely.Strawberry puree is ready.This puree will be having a little grainy texture and if you don’t like it,sieve it and then use.Our Strawberry puree is ready.
Step 2: In a Jug add 4 cups of water,juice of 1 lemon,1/4th cup of sugar and the strawberry puree.Mix it nicely.Add the lemon wedges and refrigerate it for half an hour and then it is ready to be served.
Step 3: Take a glass and pour chilled Strawberry Lemonade in it and then garnish with mint leave and serve.
- If you want to serve it immediately then use cold water.
- You can add a little bit of salt if you like it.
- If you don’t have a blender (Not to worry) – Still can make this awesome drink.Take the chopped strawberries in a bowl and add 1/ 4cup of sugar and leave it to rest for half an hour.Sugar will extract all the juices out of the strawberries,then after half an hour crush the strawberries using back of the spoon.By this time strawberries are very soft.Now you will get a thick Sauce.Now strain it using a sieve. Your Strawberry Puree is ready to be used.
Please share your comments, feel free to post / email me your queries or if you need any additional details.