Cooking Time: 1 hr
For the Masala Powder
- 2-3 whole dry red chillies
- 1 tbsp whole coriander seeds
For the Tomato Gravy
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped finely.(you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1 tbsp masala powder (prepared in step 1)
- 3-4 green chilies chopped finely.(you can adjust it according to taste)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes chopped(if onion is of small size then take 3)
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 medium sized onion chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chili powder (you can adjust it according to taste)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1.5 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 cup green capsicum diced in big cubes
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 cup panneer/250 gms panneer
Step 1: First of all we will make masala powder.Dry roast the red chillies and coriander seeds for about 10 minutes on medium heat.Then grind it to make a fine powder.
Step 2 Take oil in kadhai and when oil is hot enough then add finely chopped green chilies and garlic.Saute it for few seconds.Now add chopped tomatoes.
Step 3: Now add masala powder, salt and kasuri methi to the tomatoes and mix nicely.Cook till all the tomatoes are cooked nicely and we have a gravy texture.It will take about 10-12 minutes.Keep the gas in medium heat.
Step 4: When tomato gravy is cooked take it out in a bowl and in the same kadhai add 2 tbsp oil and when oil is hot enough add chopped onion and saute it for few seconds.Now add salt,turmeric powder,coriander powder,cumin powder and chili powder.Mix nicely.Add chopped capsicum.
Step 5: Add tomato gravy.Stir nicely.Now add garam masala and keep stirring the gravy.When gravy is cooked nicely add panneer to the gravy and mix nicely.If the gravy is too thick and you want it to be little thin then you can add little bit of milk to the gravy.Super tasty kadhai panneer is ready.Serve it with any bread of your choice.Enjoy !!